Are you ineligible to possess a firearm because of a criminal conviction in Minnesota?  There is a proceeding that can be brought to restore your gun rights.  Firearms rights involve an intersection of state and federal law.  If you are interested in restoring your right to bear arms you should hire an attorney to assist you with the process.

Call for a free consultation about your gun rights, 651-704-9600.